Monday, June 13, 2005

Sideways and more...

I actually sat down to fill out a performance review form for work. It has been 30 minutes and up until now, I have only managed to fill out my name. I had no idea when I joined this job that there were "business, individual and developmental" goals involved. I have 5 pages to fill out and what's worse is that my manager is going to go over this with me in person in the future. Edhuellam munadiyae solla matangala?? Had actually set aside 3 hours to do this but spent the last 2 hours blowing the up aliens in Halo...this is worse than writing an exam!!

"pure movie bliss","classic"," brilliant use of cinematic language and pacing","touching and thoughtful movie "..... all names given to an insipid,boring ,depressing movie called Sideways!

Back to work now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home