Friday, April 22, 2005

Burnt Out

My mind has a dozen ideas but my body can't take it anymore. I feel totally burnt out. I guess I should have known last weekend, when I was actually tired on sunday night. They say the weekend is to refresh yourself for the week ahead , but an action packed saturday and a work filled sunday gives the body little respite. And eleven hour work days don't do good either. The weekend is here , and sadly I have I have to spend some time at work tomorrow. Man, do I look forward to that or what? :-( .
Actually, ever since we moved to the new apartment, things have been busy for me and my roomie. We were under the impression that an apartment close to work would mean, less travel time == more free time. Apparently, my boss thinks differently, his equation reads more like less travel time == more time to work!!

I don't even know why I'm blogging, well maybe this will explain the half a dozen unanswered emails and dozen calls that I promised to make! Anyways, fridays are always good and the next week shows signs of not being this stressful. Alright folks, got to go , keep visiting though!

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger senthil natarajan said...

i had a similiar feeling...with hectic week and worse weekend and on top of it two accidents in 3 days.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Deepak said...

2 accidents!!! what happened ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home