Monday, January 17, 2005

Weekend Report !

As always, weekend seem to zoom away faster than any single weekday. Atleast I found something to keep me occupied this weekend. I consumed 3 tamil movies in the past two days and endless hours of football.( I guess that doesn't really help in my argument that I'm not a "Couch Potato"!! )

I started with "Maha Nadigan" , which promptly put me to sleep halfway through. I didn't bother to make a effort to see it completely , and wonder why I ever bothered to watch a Sathyaraj movie. My second adventure was with " M. Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi " , which was very watchable, until the hero started shouting, someone needs to tell him to take things a lil bit easy. "Kathal" was probably the best of the lot that I watched, quite realistic compared to the others, but the end was sad. I really didn't know what they had to say at the end , there was a big paragraph in tamil, and the first line took me like 5 mins, and I didn't know if I was reading correctly. One of the reasons I need a room mate who can read tamil !

Tried my hand at some Fried Rice today using some of "Sun Birds's Fried Rice Seasoning". The recipe on the back said it was going to take 10 mins, by the time I had finished it was almost an hour. Anyway, the whole experience taught me one thing, I'm a worse cook that I think I am and should probably stick to maggi ( and pray that it doesn't get burnt, that has happened twice !! ). But the most important thing is , even after consuming half cooked meat, burnt green peppers and tasteless rice, I'm still able to blog. Does say a lot about my digestive system!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home