Saturday, January 15, 2005

Oh well, boredom drives me again to blog....this weekend hasn't been that boring, maybe i'm getting used to it now. Watched a 7G Rainbow Colony last night , which is quite ironic, considering the fact that I have probably watched more tamil and hindi movies here than I ever did in India. I'm all set to watch another one tonite....thanks to newindiafilms.com .

Have been wanting to get out and explore the city , but the 8 degree F and football on T.V makes sure that my fat ass is parked at home at all times. I want to get out now , but its already dark and there isn't much to see now. Hopefully tomorrow I will stick to plan and get something done! I guess its really a question of company, I hate sight-seeing alone or eating out alone, and those are the only things I can/want to do here..well, hopefully, I'll have a room mate in 3 months.

Got my first paycheck yesterday, desperately wanted to celebrate...decided I would go out to someplace nice to eat. I walked up and down Clark, but couldn't settle on one restaurant, eventually ended up at Oodles of Noodles, where I had been to,only a couple of days back. Got the supposedly "HOT" Governor's chicken, turned out to be someplace between sweet and really sweet.....I'm sure my tastebuds are going to die out here! Today's dinner is going to be another expedition, I hope the cold doesn't drive me to the first place open--- oodles of noodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home