Sunday, October 17, 2004

Am I the Jinx???

Have been following the India - Australia test match at madras for the past 4 days( the first day on cricinfo and the rest on TV). And during this period , I haven't seen one aussie wicket fall, all the wickets fell only when I went to bed , duly disgusted by the Indian bowling.

So I thought today would be a pretty good day to watch some aussie wickets fall, given the fact that our indian team thinks so highly of its bowling and the aussies themselves think that they "might " make 150......he he he....well, its 12.20 now, almost 3 hours since the start of play and not one wicket has fallen!!! They're so desperate that ganguly himself has started bowling now. Imagine Gillespie facing a 128 balls and still not out, I truly am the jinx!!!

I'm not going to sleep for another hour, just making sure that the chennai crowd gets value for their money and I get to watch some more cricket tomorrow!! he he he !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home