Saturday, October 02, 2004

I'm Back Again

Well, It's been a long time I guess. Had pretty much given up on blogging, but had a long conversation with Shanawaz yesterday and saw his blog and that made me think about blogging again. I guess its a nice way to spend some time, since I have so much time on hand. Also, its probably a good way to hold on to memories !!!

Anyways, was at rajkumar's place last night, had dinner and watched a couple of movies. Saw parts of the scorpian king, I thought it looked exactly like a indian movie, same crap , same bullshit. The worse thing is they are showing it 3 nights in a row..man, talk about a boring weekend. Saw "Fida" next , with fardeen, kareena and another guy whose name I don't know. The story was a little different from the usual hindi movies, but I guess they messed it up somewhere in the middle , thankfully the movie was a short one, must have been only 2 hours, thank goondness for that.

Drove home late at night and called Bangalore, was happy to speak with everyone and guessed they were happy too. I guess nikhi was keeping everyone busy! Didn't a good sleep last night , kept tossing and turning, had lots of weird dreams, was either dead or someone was killing everyone I knew....actually got up tired in the morning today. The Gator vs Arkansas game is going on now, florida up 7.

Dont' know whats wrong with leak , hardly any downs, just one good pass till now, its the 2nd quarter. Hope he improves..

I guess I'll sign off for now, got to get back to the game. Hope to keep blogging....daily would be good!