Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Presidential Debates

Well, yesterday was the third and thankfully the final debate. At the start of the debates, I was frankly quite excited about the whole process. I had even wished that maybe someday in India we would have vajpayee talking to sonia and even maybe even "The Mother" -- jayalalitha take on the karunanidhi. But after 2 weeks and 4 debates (1 vice presidential), I'm sick of the whole thing. My head is filled with tax-cuts, healthcare costs, iraq, gay-issues.......a load of crap. I just can't take it anymore, once the bosses stop talking, the spinners start and its more of the same , again and again and again......I wonder if they will ever stop. Undecided voters shouldn't be allowed to vote, these morons don't deserve the right to vote if they couldn't make a decision looking back at the 3 and a half years but need somebody telling them how bad the other guy is in the last 20 days...man,these people are stupid. I'm much more happier with the indian system where the only issue is which guy is giving you more money to vote....nobody cares about issues , because its 5 more years of the same no matter who is in power.

I am rabidly anti-Bush, I really wonder sometimes how people can support him after all that he has done or maybe not done, depending on what issue you are talking about. The polls show that he is drifting down, just hope he doesn't pull off something spectacular before the elections. Something like catching the elusive OBL or UBL as he calls him, rumor has it that they have in secure in guantanamo bay....boy that would just be horrible!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home