Monday, October 11, 2004

Miserable Weekend!

The Gators lost to LSU this weekend, it was miserable. The offense totally sucked, it was pathetic. I've never seen a team struggle so much. And what pisses me off even more is that we lost in the final quarter with 27 seconds to play. This is the second time in the season that we've lost in the final minute. Whats more intersting, this is only our second ranked oppenent and we've lost to both, which begs the question, should we even be ranked?

Imagine a team who gets thulped by georgia just the week before, has 2 new quarterbacks,ranked 24th in the country, comes to the swamp(supposed to be one of the loudest in the nation) and still manages to beat the "#12 Florida Gators". I get a feeling of deja vu when I say this, reminds me of the Indian cricket team(oh yeah, they got beaten too this weekend)......why does every team I support with all my heart have to be like this?????

After the game, I was MAD....promised not to watch college football ever again, a couple of hours later, I thought maybe i'll watch next season onwards. Today I checked the gators schedule, thought I will watch them if they beat georgia.......well,now I'm checking to see what time they're playing this saturday.......oh my god, i'm just an insufferable sports fan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home