Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday Night Blues

It's the same feeling every sunday night , no matter what. I could be on vacation or have nothing to do during the entire week, but I just hate the thought of getting up on a monday. Guess the feeling is somehow ingrained deep and just won't go away. Just hate the thought of getting back into the grind, the weekend means freedom! I don't have a history of ever doing anything constructive during the weekend. Although I have nothing to do tomorrow or for that matter the four days after that, sigh...the weekend's gone :-(

I went out shopping in the morning , since my folks were coming back from vacation today. Started out at around 9.45 am and there were hardly any souls on the road. On Hazel Avenue, where I usually come across like a 100 cars , I spotted 2. It was pure pleasure driving today, nobody in front to dictate your speed, no speed freak breathing down your neck from the back...and more importantly no worries changing lanes. Boy, wish everyday was like sunday morning traffic.

The weekend was good overall I guess. gators won on saturday. Started out slow, had an explosive 2nd quarter and then let the razorbacks come back in. Typical zook game, gets on the defensive too early and in the end it gets too close to comfort. I guess I see shades of myself in the gator game, I start out early, get all the hard stuff done, but then when I know i'm on top of things, I let go. Finishing up is such problem, get too complacent too soon. My father used to say this all the time, I used to disagree at first,but I'm beginning to see it myself.

Well, all said and done , I'm glad i'm getting this posted. Hope to make blogging a habit. I've been following blogs by other indians for the past couple of days and it seems pretty intersting...
Well, I guess this is a nice way to spend time now that I have got over chatting, gaming, online gaming, orkutting....hope blogging lasts longer.

Sayanora....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home