Sunday, October 24, 2004

Work , Work & more Work!!

The past week has probably been the most I've worked in almost 4 months. Spent the whole week....literally 7 days, working on an application with PHP. The week started off kinda badly I guess, now that I think about it , it was actually funny. Went to sign some papers for the job at UC Davis...lost my way on the way back. Ended up walking for close to 2 hours coz my pride wouldn't let me call somebody for help. Finally figured it out and returned home dead tired....well, that should have normally slowed me down, but for some crazy reason , I started coding then and sat for 5 hours straight. I think its because I have been out of the loop for such a long time that I really looked forward to doing this....I actually felt happy to be coding. Well, thats something I always bullshit in interviews and SOP's, but maybe I can make a career out of this....hmmmm....maybe that masters won't go for a waste afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home