Sunday, January 09, 2005

Lonely & Bored

I just noticed that my last post was a little while after I started working , well now I have a different job and in a different city. It seems so long ago since I blogged , but it really hasn't been that long. Its just so many things have happened between now and then , that it feels like a really long time.

Reading my last post almost makes me laugh, I thought the work I was doing in Sac kept me busy......well , well, well, that seems like a holiday now. Yesterday was the first time in a whole week that I managed to get a glimpse of daylight. Leaving at 6.15 and coming back after 6 in chicago doesn't really give you an oppurtunity to see too much of daylight. I actually couldn't recognise the street that I usually take from the train station , coz it was the first time I was walking on that street in broad daylight.

Its getting so boring in here , that I'm actually looking forward for work tomorrow. Tried calling friends yesterday and all I got was voice mail. 10 messages later , I was sick of it and stopped calling...!! Thank goodness my apt has high speed internet and cable , I would gone mad otherwise.

Looks like bloggin might be able to make a comeback afterall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home