Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Why me???

This post is dedicated to the two wonderful orkutters who tried to have a phone conversation with me last night. First of all, I'd like to thank you for making my day today. I pretty much spent half the day at work trying to catch up on some lost sleep.

Now with regards to our conversation, I would have preferred to have a two way conversation rather than me shouting "Hello Hello" in the middle of the night. As to the part where you played some music, the idea was quite innovative I think. But that hindi song was so crappy, it made me sick. In the future, if you do decide to play some music for my listening pleasure, please choose something better. I would suggest something more like Smooth Jazz! Also, if you'd like to listen to some music, just put in a request before I go to bed and I will do the needful.

And I hear that, you think that I'm "cute" eh....well, Thank You :-)! But there is really nothing I can do with it unless you leave a name and a number. Anyway, I guess you know what you need to do. Adios!!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! who called you da...?
dei that post in my blog, i ripped it from a FWD mail that i got a few days back.
not my story

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Deepak said...

I have no idea who called me!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home