Tuesday, May 30, 2006

This is what boredom make you do

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4?
"And the boy asked if this would be the first time that Craig-Vyvyan would test him" Taken from Freddy and Fredericka - Mark Helprin. Not a bad read if you are looking for something funny.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air? Box of Granola bars! Don't ask me what they are doing here...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? That 70's show

4. Without looking, guess what time it is? 7.15pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 7.28 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The air conditioner

7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Went to work ...duh!!!

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My mail, for the 100th time today.

9.What are you wearing? Shorts and T Shirt

10.When did you last laugh? Yesterday

11.What is on the walls of the room you are in? Nothing...my room is really bare!

12.Seen anything weird lately? This whole tag business is pretty weird

13.What do you think of this quiz? Like I said, this is weird ...how does it matter what I wear...Perverted if you ask me.

14.What is the last film you saw? Sin City

15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? An Island.

16.Tell me something about you that I dunno? Why should I....fever gets tagged by the weirdest people

17.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Everybody gets a month off every year, starting Aug 31st :-)

18.Do u like to Dance ? Ballroom.....actually Bathroom dancing!

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? I guess I'd like to know that name of the mother first.

20 Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call her? Atleast a hint of the mother's name would do!

21.Would you ever consider living abroad? And finally I realize it, this whole tag wasn't meant for me !!

22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates ? You've got the job..I'm outta here!

And this tag stops right here

8 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Particularly enjoyed questions 19 and 20 man.. aptly summarizes the pathetic u da.. howdy?

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to that Q10 - Thanks da, I laughed now, last time I laughed was ... don't remember

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shan he actually met his son's mom last week--hehhe

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Deepak said...

@shan - machi..what is this I hear about your son's mom ?

@miltry - glad you enjoyed it da :-)

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger senthil natarajan said...

dei unuku poi tag panein paru

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Karthik said...

Good 1 da deepak. I am moving to san francisco soon dude. I got a job over there

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
Dodge daytona 1969 for sale Canadian payday advances

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home